- Be able to work as part of an International Team
- Report to India Head of Operations / AATC HQ
We are looking for a responsible, organised and motivated individual to fill the role of Regional Partner for AATC in India. Your role will be to promote upcoming AATC initiatives which includes but not limited to; course enrolments, short listing venues, adhering to implementation of course logistics.
The goal is to represent AATC and uphold the values and ideals as well as build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase the standing of AATC globally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote and Develop the role of AATCRegional Partner throughout the tennis industry and on social media platforms
- Be willing to report to India Head of Operations and AATC HQ
- Develop marketing strategies
- Provide an accurate database for enquiries and trainees
- Understand the nature of AATC programs and offerings
- Provide accurate financial records inclusive of all paperwork
- Establish productive relationships to create a pool of prospective trainees from various sources by networking, social media platforms, using referrals, visiting (or making contact with) centres in your regions
- Uphold the values and ideals of the AATC
- Experience in the field of tennis is desirable
- Be prepared to be trained in this role as required
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis of the region
- Proven ability to work with others
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer Service and Customer Focus skills
- Meet deadlines
- Able to present professionally
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long- lasting relationships
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records
- A flat fee will be agreed upon with India Head of Operations
- Based on targets met, commission will be provided when targetsare reached based on a sliding scale
- Logistics such as shirts, caps, and other incidentals will be managed byA (More detail will be provided in the lead up to a course)
- Regional Partner will be contracted for a period of 12 months.
- Review of each course to be completed within 2 weeks of course
- Extension of contract to be discussed upon completion of review.
- Regional partner to manage at least one course in a contractual period.
Applications addressing the above job description and selection criteria to be sent to AATC HQ email@example.com
AATC HQ will be involved in the selection process. Short listed applicants will be invited to Stage 2 of the selection process.
Applications Close: 30 September 2020
Start Date: 2020-11-01 Applications Close: 2020-09-30
01 November 2020