Elite Tennis Academy based at East Coburg, Fawkner and Tullamarine Tennis Club are looking for passionate like-minded people to join the current staff to achieve excellence in our coaching program. We are leading clubs in the North Suburban and North Eastern Tennis Competitions having the highest number of teams most years. All clubs have a fantastic family and community vibe.
There are 18 courts in total (10 Synthetic Grass, 4 Synthetic Clay, 4 En-Tout-Cas Courts) and over 600 members. We service players from beginners to High Performance. We are continuing to grow with calls daily with new students and unlimited potential. Our coaching philosophy has been built on coaches going the extra mile to treat every student as their own and to help them be the best they can be. If you are excited by what our club/coaching has to offer or maybe looking for a change or even to start your coaching journey then look no further. All coaches are treated equally and given the opportunity to be a part of every aspect of our programs.
• Would be reporting to the Business Development Manager/Senior Coach to maintain the highest standards
• Coaching – Hot Shots (Red, Orange, Green and Yellow)
• Groups/Squads & Private Lessons (Depending on level of experience)
• School Holiday Programs
• Tennis Coaching experience/High playing level
• Great communication skills
• Enjoy working as a team to produce the highest standards of coaching
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Current Police and Working with Children Check
• Tennis Australia/AATC – Australasian Academy of Tenins Coaches qualification or equivalent or willing to obtain relevant qualifications
• Great pay based on experience and playing level
We are looking for coaches who have a great passion for tennis and we need coaches to service our community which is growing every day.
• East Coburg – Tullamarine and Fawkner Tennis Clubs
• 1 October 2021
All interested coaches please apply to Lynton Joseph, Business Development Manager.
T: 0407 697 941