|Court Coverage based at Casey Fields Tennis Centre (Cranbourne Tennis Club) are looking for passionate like minded people to join the current staff to achieve excellence in our coaching program.
Cranbourne is a leading club in the Berwick District Tennis Competition having the highest number of teams most years but also have competing teams in the Waverley District Tennis Association we are blessed to have so many players. The Cranbourne Tennis Club won the 2020/21 Waverley Best Club award. The club has 18 courts (8 Hard, 4 Synthetic & 6 En Tout Cas Courts) and over 200 members, we can service players from beginners to high Performance. We have some of the best students in Victoria with plenty of potentials stars in the wings.
The Cranbourne/Clyde area is in a huge growth corridor with calls daily with new students and potential unlimited. Our coaching philosophy has been built on coaches going the extra mile to treat every student as their own and to help them be the best they can be. If you are excited by what our club/coaching has to offer or maybe looking for a change or even to start your coaching journey then look no further.
Assistant Coaches Role:
• Would be reporting to the Head Coach/Senior Coach to maintain the highest standards
• Coaching – Hot Shots (Red, Orange, Green and Yellow)
• Groups/Squads & Private Lessons (Depending on level of experience)
• Tennis Coaching experience/High playing level
• Great communication skills
• Enjoy working as a team to produce the highest standards of coaching
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Current Police and Working with Children Check
• Tennis Australia/AATC qualification or equivalent or willing to obtain relevant qualifications
• Great pay based on experience and playing level.
We are looking for coaches who have a great passion for tennis and we need coaches to service our community which is growing every day.
Please be aware that only applications from candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered for this role.